How we collect, store, transfer and use data from users
Cyber Net Communications recognizes the importance our customers place on the privacy and security of their personal information. Our goal is to protect your personal information in every way that we interact with you, whether it’s on the telephone, in our lobby, at one of our branch, offline from, or on the Online.
We think it is important for you to be informed of the policies, procedures, and security measures we have in place to safeguard your personal and confidential information. With that in mind, we have developed this policy to help you to understand the steps we take to protect your personal information when you utilize our online services.
This institution may utilize the services of third party providers to assist us in providing online services, such as website hosting, Online banking, bill payment, Internet Service, Data connectivity, aggregation services and related value added services. These third party providers are referred to within this policy as “service providers”.
Information Collected offline and online
If you are just browsing through our website, we do not request any personally identifiable information, nor do we collect unique identifying information about you unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us that information, such as when you register with us offline, send chat request, send us an email or complete an application online. If you provide us this information, it is only used internally and in furtherance of the purpose for which it was provided.
As part of providing online financial products or services, we may obtain information about our customers and website visitors from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, emails, or other forms;
- Information you provide when you choose to customize our website;
- Information about your transactions with this institution and our affiliates;
- Information that is generated electronically when you visit our website; and
- Information that is generated electronically when you use our Internet banking services.
- Information that you provide through offline registration form.
- Information Log for service uses through our IP Log server and DNS Log server.
Service providers hosting our website and our Internet banking service may collect general information on our website visitors simply to help us provide banking and other financial services to you. They collect the following information on our behalf for security and statistical purposes:
- The Internet address (referral site) which brought you to our web site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The name and version of your web browser;
- The Internet service provider you used when you accessed our site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address; and
- The pages visited in our website.